Monday 18 March 2013

Nice gal Nasty Gal...

Hello! How are you?
 I LOVE Nasty Gal and have scrolled through the pages for a good few years now admiring all their beautiful clothes but never bought anything! But I was doing a bit of dissertation avoidance (a.k.a. online window shopping) and I found out they have included a conversion into GBP on the website so getting an estimate of prices is easier and also shipping from the US isn't as expensive as I thought it would be. (Around a fiver!) So it's safe to say I have a new obsession! Here is my wishlist so far...




What do you think?
Which are your fave bits?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

P.s. Like my brand spanking new facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!
P.p.s. Enter my Monday I'm in Love Giveaway here!!
p.p.p.s. I've been informed that the customs charge is around £35 so still rather expensive, may have to wait until student loan day!

Have you seen my post on Topshop's new range of printed camisoles? I've also done a few more fashion-y type posts you can see here, here and here!



twitter
fb
email
pintrest
tumblr
instagram
bloglovin
hello cotton
googleplus
linkedin
rss
Image Map
         



6 comments :

  1. Nasty gal have so many nice clothes that will be fab for summer - need to start saving for my summer wardrobe lol

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Monochrome biker girl and NOTD post Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I know what my last installment of my student loan will be going on! haha thanks for commenting:) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been in love with nasty gal for years, but I'm so scared to order as I have no idea what they're sizing is like and I was always worried about really expensive delivery, but a fiver is great!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear.. I've not even heard of this company before.. how is that even possible?! Haha! Love that bag.. it's gorgeous! xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing picks! I love Nasty Gal!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is gorgeous! x

    http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/ - lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post