Monday 11 February 2013

Mini Haul!


Hello! How are you?
I've got a mini haul for you today! I've been reading lots of reviews about the Nip and Fab CC range and I popped in to town on Saturday and couldn't resist buying it as Boots had an offer! I bought the CC Cream and got the CC Eye fix for half price! Barg and a half... review will be coming soon! I also picked up some cute bits from River Island, hope you enjoy :)


Set of three Ear Cuffs - River Island £2
Set of two finger topper rings - River Island £2
Nip and Fab CC Cream in Light - Boots £14.99
Nip and Fab CC Eye Fix - Boots £9 down to £4.50

8 comments :

  1. What is nip and fab cream?


    New post up if you would like to take a look please. Thanks! :)

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Complexion correcter cream, I'm really liking it so far, I'll do a review soon :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the finger topper rings! Been after some of these for a while, didn't know they stocked them in RI! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didn't realise either, and only £2 as well! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. love the finger topper rings so cute!!
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ear cuffs look fab, lovely haul

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post