Sunday 9 September 2012

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Campaign!

I have some exciting news!
Last week a very lovely lady contacted me to see if I wanted to be part of John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Campaign! 

Blogger: check, 
Blonde: Check, 
loves John Frieda: Check!

So I have been doing my research into the campaign and have found that John Frieda have been busy making some Youtube tutorials on styles for blonde hair! There's a few really pretty ones including how to do fishtail braids, and also a really amazing hair bow!

I love how the stylist shows the model how to do the look herself in the videos, it definitely makes me feel more able to try out the looks myself.

So I have a few posts coming up which will be about the Sheer Blonde Campaign, one featuring my attempts at some of the looks from the tutorials, another reviewing the products and perhaps another about choosing which range is right for your hair.

For now, check out the tutorials and let me know if you try any of them out, I'd love to see how you got on! :)

Thanks for reading!

Georgia

yellowheartart.blogspot.com


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post