Friday 21 September 2012

Mallzee!

No word of a lie, last week I was doing a bit of online shopping (I made a Kukee order which I'll be showing soon!) and I had about 8 or 9 different tabs open which causes my very old laptop to go incredibly slow and I got an email about a new online shopping site... Coinkydink! It's called Mallzee and it's launching later this year, and it allows you to create your own online shopping space, with over 200 brands all on one website. Great news for my antique laptop! 

It sounds really interesting and I can't wait to try it out. It incorporates social networking with online shopping and allows you to connect with your friends, get their advice on any purchases your thinking of making, nose through all your friends 'wardrobes' and a massive bonus of this site is that if any of your friends (including you) buys something from your wardrobe, you earn money!

I know that I'm constantly sending links from different online shops to friends asking advice, just the other day my friend Kat sent me a stream of changing room pics to help her decide what to buy! So I think that this is a great idea to be able to do it all in one site.

If you Sign up now and start spreading the word you'll be entered in to a competition to win £100.

If you'd like some more information then click here.

They have a Blog, a Facebook page and a Twitter account too!

Also if you're a blogger interested in working with Mallzee then click here and find out more! 

Thanks for reading! 

Georgia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post