Friday 6 June 2014

Zara Printed Jacket | OOTD


I added this kimono to my wishlist here a few months ago and have seen it EVERYWHERE since. Its like it was calling out to me "buy me Georgia I'd look so nice with ripped jeans or cut off shorts or on the beach on holiday..." Who am I to refuse something that speaks so much sense? 
I find sizes in Zara very odd, I'm different everytime I go in there, I got this in a small and it fits really nicely. I think as I'm only 5"3 if I'd got a bigger size it would have dragged along the floor! 
I want to work out a way to wear this for work, maybe with a leather skirt? What do you think? Any ideas very welcome!

Backpack | Primark
Necklace | Vivienne Westwood


Georgia x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post