Sunday 9 November 2014

You Beauty Box | November

I don't know about you but I absolutely love getting post. I'm really enjoying this beauty subscription box because I forget all about it and then I get a surprise delivery! (And I'm not worrying about the surprise direct debit because it's only £6!) I always make sure the first thing I do on the first of the month is log in to my You beauty Discovery account and choose my two items before the best ones run out! This month I chose a Skin & Tonic London Steam Clean and Magnifibres brush on false lashes! So as you can imagine I was very excited to open it up and play with my new toys! But not before I took blog photos...


I've never heard of Skin & Tonic so I had a google and was very impressed with their organic ingredients and sustainable ways so I was really excited to have this feature in my November box! It's thistle, eucalyptus and spearmint so as you can imagine it smells really fresh and light. It can be used as a nourishing balm or a cleanser. You're meant to rub it in to your face and neck and then place a hot cloth over your skin to cleanse using the steam. I can't wait to give it a try! 

I've been meaning to try this for ages, false lashes without the glue and fuss, so as soon as I saw this was a choice this month I snapped it up! It looks kind of odd at first glance but I've heard good things so I'm very excited to give it a try, I'll keep you posted! (Check my instagram for the results!)

                                  Merumaya Skincare Samples
I'm always a bit dubious about trying new skincare because my skin is so sensitive! One wrong move and I could be suffering for weeks with blotchy skin. What I've read about this brand puts me at ease slightly, natural ingredients like sweet almond oil sounds lovely and gentle. 

This is a fruit powder designed to be added to smoothies, sprinkled on top of cereal or mixed in with your yoghurt to give you an added boost of essential vitamins. Sounds like just what I need during a cold November!

What did you choose for your box this month?

x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post