Tuesday 13 November 2012

Motel rocks quiz and a little treat!


Hellooo!
I recently had an email telling me all about the Motel rocks trend quiz! As I quite often find myself on the Motel website anyway, I thought I'd give it a go! I discovered that I best suit the Sequin Trend (ohh how exciting!) and I found some great bits and pieces, below are my five favourites!

Try the quiz yourself here, and there is a great discount code at the end too!


P.s. I also have a little extra treat for you, just for today! 30% off anything at Motel, including the new party collection and all my picks below!



Hope you enjoy!



Georgia x

My 5 Faves from the Sequin Trend!

4 comments :

  1. I took the quiz and I got the sequin trend too, I love anything sparkly!
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dress! I also love anything sparkly.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it cute! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post