Monday, 18 March 2013

Nice gal Nasty Gal...

Hello! How are you?
 I LOVE Nasty Gal and have scrolled through the pages for a good few years now admiring all their beautiful clothes but never bought anything! But I was doing a bit of dissertation avoidance (a.k.a. online window shopping) and I found out they have included a conversion into GBP on the website so getting an estimate of prices is easier and also shipping from the US isn't as expensive as I thought it would be. (Around a fiver!) So it's safe to say I have a new obsession! Here is my wishlist so far...




What do you think?
Which are your fave bits?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

P.s. Like my brand spanking new facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!
P.p.s. Enter my Monday I'm in Love Giveaway here!!
p.p.p.s. I've been informed that the customs charge is around £35 so still rather expensive, may have to wait until student loan day!

Have you seen my post on Topshop's new range of printed camisoles? I've also done a few more fashion-y type posts you can see here, here and here!



twitter
fb
email
pintrest
tumblr
instagram
bloglovin
hello cotton
googleplus
linkedin
rss
Image Map
         



Share this post