Saturday 4 May 2013

3 ways to wear | Topshop Denim Pinafore dress

Hello!
I recently bought this little pinafore dress for summer and, I don't know about you, but when ever I buy something, I try and imagine at least three different ways I could wear it, which is practical, but also part of the way I convince myself that spending lots of money is ok! I could picture this dress with loads of different outfits so I thought I'd share three with you. All the links are below the images! I hope you enjoy :)









That's all!

Which is your fave look?
What would you wear this dress with?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

P.s. Like my facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!
P.p.s. Changing over from google reader? follow on bloglovin here :)



10 comments :

  1. Great post! I love the work wear outfit! That blouse is gorge! Ive been trying to find the perfect summer pinafore, they are so cute!!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yess me to, the shirt is so pretty! They're so sweet aren't they, I feel like a 90s kid again wearing it! haha xx

      Delete
  2. I really want one of those dreses, they're so cute. I love the shopping look the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooo cute aren't they! Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love all 3 ways you have styled the pinafore dress.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh yess just had a little look! Love the polka dot shirt :) xx

      Delete
  5. the work outfit is awesome. i would love to wear every single piece but i have to wear a certain shirt at me job...sadly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post