Monday 6 May 2013

Spring Haul!

Df8nhF on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


Hello!
I went to Westfield White City which, if you didn't know, is a magical place where every shop you could want (except primark actually) is under one roof so you can kiss goodbye to any money you may have...

I bought a few bits for my holiday and just a few other bits just to treat myself! Brace yourselves...








First stop Boots!
Sun cream is a holiday essential and Hawaiian tropic is half price in Boots so I got factor 20 for the first few days and 15 for the last few days along with some after sun! I love the look of the silk hydration and they smell quite nice too! I also went for it and bought Liz Earle skin repair moisturiser which was rather expensive but I'm liking it a lot so far so I think that it's going to be worth it! Fingers crossed...



Next Stop Hollister!
I thought I'd treat myself to a bit of Tippers Beach Body Mist because it smells amazing, like sweets! And I thought it would be nice to take on holiday instead of lugging around perfume bottles.


To Lush!
I love the Lush shampoo and conditioner bars anyway and was due to repurchase some and I thought they would be great to take on holiday for me and my boyfriend to use! I got the Seanik shampoo bar, see my review here, and the Jungle conditioner bar! I also picked up the Tea tree toner water because I loved the Eau Roma water and the Breath of Fresh Air and I also love Tea tree products for the skin so thought I'd try this one this time. 



Last Stop Topshop...
Topshop have some beautiful things in their spring summer collections and I decided to take full advantage of my student discount card as it runs out in June! I bought these white scallop hem shorts, which I'll definitely wear on holiday and perhaps with some tights and a white blazer to work for a matchy matchy look!
 I also got this skull print scarf which I'm going to take on holiday for the evenings and look at the pattern it's sooooo pretty! They had it in pink too but I thought grey would go with more! 
I also bought this vvverry cute Denim Pinafore dress and two little crop tops in grey and black which will be perfect for summer! They go great with the pinafore and also the shorts! 


That's all folks!

Have you started your summer shopping yet?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

P.s. Like my facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!
P.p.s. Changing over from google reader? follow on bloglovin here :)

8 comments :

  1. Great haul! Love the scarf! It's gorgeous!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scarf - alot xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf! Great post x

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim pinafore, really want to get it now!! Great haul :) xx

    ramblesandjangles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items love !!

    That toner from Lush is very good !

    It was my first purchase from Lush and I still have it :)

    Especially with these warm days you can put it in the fridge before taking it with you and .... heaven ;)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pinafore! such a fab haul :)

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the shorts :) and mmm hollister body spray smells so good, it's the only reason i'd ever go into that store! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post