Thursday 16 May 2013

Review | Daniel Sandler Watercolour blush in So Pretty

Gems Maquillage is completely and utterly to blame for me buying this blush! I'd been browsing through the Daniel Sandler section on Asos for a while admiring all the different products but never ordered anything until I saw her review. It looked so pretty and her expert recommendation was good enough for me to go ahead and order it! You may have seen it in this post. I was a bit unsure whether to spend £15.50 on a blush, especially as it's a watery consistency that I wasn't sure I'd even get on with, but I'm so glad I did because it is Amazing, yes, Amazing, with a capital A.



It's in a really cute miniature bottle which you can squeeze drops out of on to your hand, which I then use my Real Techniques stippling brush to blend into the apples of my cheeks! It's really watery but blends really well and doesn't smudge any foundation you have underneath. It also has little shimmery bits within it which create a really lovely brightening effect. 
It's oil free and also contains vitamin E and jojoba which is supposed to nourish the skin, which is a great added bonus for a blush!

It's so blend-able and gives a really nice natural look, but it also build-able to suit darker skin tones.

Overall I love this blush and I'm so glad I found it! 

Take a little look here if you're interested...

Have you tried any of the watercolour blushes?
What did you think?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

P.s. Like my facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!
P.p.s. Changing over from google reader? follow on bloglovin here :)



8 comments :

  1. That is a really lovely colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any blushers like that but they look cute! And that one is a colour!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cute! I'd love to try it in 'angel' as well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try something like this, they sound lovely :)
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used a blush like this, but it sounds great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is the most gorgeous shade! Love love love xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so many good things about Daniel Sandler products! I must give this blush a try!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post