Sunday 23 March 2014

Pastels for spring... groundbreaking





Those of you who caught the slightly amended Devil Wears Prada reference in the title, 10 points for you!
Pastels aren't exactly new but it's nice to inject a little bit of colour in to your wardrobe after a dark and cold winter! I think pastels with white are a beautiful way to wear them and this Whistles clutch has been on my wishlist for quite some time!
 The Topshop shift dress is very reminiscent of Burberry for SS14 and I think it would look amazing with some metallic accessories for a night out, or with cute white sandals for daytime. 
I saw this Asymmetric hem Tshirt in Look magazine and loved it. I don't know how flattering the shape would be when it's actually on, but next time I get to a Zara I will let you know!

What's you're fave thing from my wishlist?
Have you got any pastels on your wishist for Spring?

Georgia x


2 comments :

  1. Eee I want the mini city bag so much too, it's on my own pastel wishlist from a couple of days ago! http://moneylessjess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post