Tuesday 21 August 2012

Dupe of the century!

Helloo!
I've been away with my mum and sister on a girly shopping weekend to Cambridge, which was very fun and I'm back now to report the best barg I've ever found...ever!
So I was browsing round Topshop's Autumn collection and loved everything sooo much, but as always the prices are so high and just not practical for my student budget!
I eyed up this bag but decided against it as £38 is way too steep and then forgot all about it and mooched about some more shops, finally hitting good old Primark.
I walked past the bag section and heard this little voice saying 'hey, over here... buy me!' and turned around to see this! Practically identical, and only £6!!
(Excuse the excessive exclamation marks, I am very excited by this.)




It's faux leather rather than suede which I actually prefer, it's got a little handle strap and a fringe-y tassle on the side, gold detailing and gold studs all over the front.
The lining is black and it's quite a good size, but it doesn't have any pockets which is annoying but neither does the Topshop one!





I can't wait to use it, I think I'll pair it with my new Lilac Cutout dress from Republic and my Daisy Street Karmel Heels when I go out tomorrow night!

Have you found any good Primark dupes?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia

Twitter Pintrest email tumblr rss Image Map



20 comments :

  1. I think i needs to get my butt down to Primark asap :) i keep seeing all these amazing Primark hauls with great dupes and i'm definitely missing out haha

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess do! Primark are spot on at the moment! I love the feeling if getting a good bargain as well! Ha
      Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  2. This looks really nice :) Might go have a look at it in Primark soon xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes do the stuff is great at the moment, I loved the Cambridge store :)
    Thanks for commenting!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a rockin bag! Love it!! :) Nice find!
    I followed you from the blog hop! I hope you'll follow me back! :)
    http://nailpolishinmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive had my eye on the topshop one ever since I saw it! I've never actually brought anything from primark but looks like this could be a first : )

    http://staring-at-paperfaces.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Just think what else you could buy with the £32 you save! haha xx

      Delete
  6. What a cute bag! I'm Deb, and I found your blog through BBU Blog Hop. I'm following, and would love if you checked out my blog and followed back. Beauty-ninja.blogspot.com. Thanks bunches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the bag! Much better price than the Topshop one too!

    I love shopping in Cambridge! It's one of my favourite places to shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely! my friend goes to uni there so I'll deffo be visiting her again! :) xx

      Delete
  9. I bought this yesterday. Thanks for bringing it to my attention sweetie :)
    xxx

    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great dupe! I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award :)

    emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. great dupe!! would you be interested in a blog button swap?? I have added you to mine already?? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, it's great! Can't wait to see you combining it! :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this clutch! I am obsessed with the studded clutch and I just recently got one for the upcoming FNO in NYC! so excited to sport it, has a great strap with studs too

    <3

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome find, well done! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a bit of a bargain isn't it! Off to Primark I go!

    http://eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is indeed one amazing bargain! I guess I need to start listening to what store products are "telling" to do;-)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post