Monday, 3 September 2012

Boohoo £50 Blogger Challenge!

disco pants tunic wedges clutch boohoo.com Image Map

I got an exciting email today telling me all about Boohoo.com's blogger challenge!
To celebrate making it into the Top 10 Fashion Money Saving Websites list they are holding a competition which gives bloggers the chance to win £50 vouchers for Boohoo.com.

How to enter:
Browse through Boohoo.com and pick out an outfit which comes to £50 or less.
Do a blog post about it and link it back to www.fashionvouchers.com.
Email your link to your post to competition@fashionvouchers.com by September 30th and winners will be announced by October 10th on their Twitter page @fashvouchers.

Here is my entry which comes to exactly £50 (which is pretty good I think as this outfit looks much more expensive!) and I loves it!

Thanks for reading and good luck with your entries!

Georgia x
Twitter Pintrest email tumblr rss Image Map

Share this post