Thursday 27 September 2012

Kukee order!

I found the Kukee Website through Voussontbeauetbelle's Youtube channel and really liked the look (and prices) of everything, so I made a little order! 

I have bought jewelry from online shops in the past and it's not really lived up to the photos on the website, but this isn't the case this time!

 I bought an above knuckle ring, a cross bracelet and some small spike earrings. All for £5.50! (plus £2.50 P&P) They are all really well made, look lovely on and for that price you can't go wrong really!

I'd definitely order from here again, I already have my eye on the new bones bracelet!
Thanks for reading!
Georgia

12 comments :

  1. I LOVE kukee jewellery! It's so cheap and looks amazing! xo
    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it, I'll deffo be making another order soon! xx

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely have to check this out, I LOVE that ring!!

    Jo xo

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, I love the above knuckle rings I may have to get some more! xx

      Delete
  3. I am dying to make some orders from Kukee, I love the website :) Nice choises :) xx

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, they are such lovely things, and for such good prices :) xx

      Delete
  4. Kukee is just the best website ever, so cheap and SO many nice things on there! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm buying everything and I blame you !!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post