Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Review | Maybelline Dream Touch Blush

I have wanted to try a cream blush for ages, and then I was in Sainsburys spending my money on boring stuff like milk and washing up liquid and I saw this in the makeup aisle and thought I'd spice up my trip to Sainsburys and treat myself, because I'm wild like that!

It's in shade number 6 which as you can see in the pictures is a really pretty candy pink and I believe it cost me around £6.

Maybelline say: 
'Soft, Natural Colour. This amazingly soft cream blush blends into skin to brighten your complexion adding a kiss of colour to cheeks, giving you a naturally flushed look. Cheeks have a soft hue of natural colour that lasts all day long!
Our cream blush is a perfect blend of pure pigments and cream for a blush that melts into skin & blends effortlessly to create a soft-natural flush of colour that stays true all day.'
I say:
- It's a really nice colour which works well with my complexion, and I think would look lovely on darker skin tones too.
- It's really easy to apply and blend in, and also you can either dab it on and blend it well or just blend less for a bolder look.
- You only need a tiny bit so it's going to last me forever!
- The only bad thing is I find it to be quite heavy on the skin, I expected it to be a bit like the dream mousse foundation and it's more of a cream than a mousse so it doesn't feel as light!
Have you got any recommendations for cream blushes?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia



Share this post