Sunday 23 December 2012

Instagram Diary #12










Westfield late night shopping and seeing the pretty lights :) | My lovely birthday bracelet! | Mine, Craig's and my little Sister's attempt at a gingerbread village! | I've just discovered peppermint hot chocolate and can't get enough! | Awkward train picture | You should never fall asleep first, you will get pen on your face and glittery nail polish on your thumbs | we love prank mirror! | Aww cute, my friends Hannah and Chris | Me and my pal Anthony! | Nadine and Hannah on my 21st :) | Me and Dani! | Three besties! | Attractive headgear for our house Christmas meal! | Walking to uni :) | Baked Camembert is the best! | Advent calendar! | Nintendo 64 Mario Kart night! | Hot Chocolate on a cold night! | Costa gingerbread and golden syrup muffin!


5 comments :

  1. Ahhhh seeing you with a fringe makes me want to cut one into my hair again so badly, haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks! haha I do love it but it grows so quickly, I'm having difficulty seeing at the moment! haha xx

      Delete
  2. You have a really cute blog :) x

    http://lifeasizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh your bracelet looks super cute!
    Merry Christmas! To celebrate, I've got a giveaway on my blog, its open WORLDWIDE!:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg/2012/12/giveaway-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos! i nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award :) xxx

    http://www.jsandmakeup.co.uk/2012/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html#.UN4iSaXzJy8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post