Monday 17 December 2012

Review | Accessorize Lovely Day Palette


Hello!
I have a review for you today :) I bought this a while ago and have been meaning to review it for ages and I thought this would be a good time because it would be such a lovely Christmas present for someone who enjoys experimenting with makeup, and it's not too pricey either! 

I bought it from Superdrug for £8 but it's not on the website so the link below is to the accessorize website where it's £9.


It consists of 32 eyeshadows and comes in really nicely packaged case with a little elasticated fastening to stop the top from flapping open (something I wish my Stila palette had!) Accessorize describe it as a mixture of cool, warm, bright and nude colour which is definitely what it is! There is such a variety which I love because I find myself only ever buying nude colours so it's nice to have some different ones to choose from if I'm feeling adventurous!

The eyeshadows themselves are really nice, they are very creamy and they last all day without creasing (with eyelid primer!) The shimmery colours are a lot more pigmented than the matte shades but they are all very good quality for the price.

I really love the rose gold shimmery colour on the far right, second from bottom. (it would also be great if they had names!) it's definitely my favourite but I also love all the purple and greeny shades as both of these colours suit hazel eyes. :) I haven't yet used the blues or pinks but think these would look great on blue or green eyes.













So that's all for my review, I hope you found it useful if you're looking for something like this for yourself or as a christmas present!

Thanks for reading :)

Georgia x

P.S. Check out my Christmas gift guide, stocking fillers under £5 Guest post on Jo from Painted Glitter's blog!



9 comments :

  1. This looks like a great palette, so many lovely colours! The price isn't bad either. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is so pretty, and I'm a little in love with that bronze colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually tried any accessorize cosmetics, but this looks like a great christmas present

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great palette and good quality for the price :) xx

    Ps. I'm having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post