Saturday 22 December 2012

Top 5 Autumn/Winter Lip colours


So today's post is going to be my Top five Autumn Winter lip colours! I love wearing black flicked eyeliner everyday and rarely change my day time makeup from this so I do like to experiment with lip colours ever now and again! These are five of my most worn over Autumn and Winter this year :) hope you enjoy!



I used to wear this a lot in summer but I feel like its transferred really well to Autumn/ Winter too! It's such a lovely orangey pink and its very pigmented, the formula is great and it lasts really well!

2. Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte lipstick in shade 111I've done a full review on this lipstick which you can see here, I don't wear this too often because it is quite bold, but I've been wearing it on nights out recently and I really love it! 

I featured this in my November Favourites because I wear it most days, it's such a nice formula and lasts ages! It's really good for day time makeup.







I'm not really a lip gloss wearer, it has to be really special for me to wear it over and over, but I do love this one from Stila! It's a lovely colour and a really nice way to wear a darker colour on the lips more subtly. You can see a full review of the set I bought this in here.





5. Liz Earle Sheer lip gloss
I've never really looked at much Liz Earle makeup but I got this free with my Look magazine subscription and really love it! It's a really high quality lip gloss and lasts for ages! It's a really nice nude colour and looks great on its own and also to add gloss to a lipstick.
So that's all for now!I hope you enjoyed this post :)What are your fave lip colours at the moment?Thanks for reading!Georgia x 










12 comments :

  1. Gorgeous picks, I have the Soap and Glory lipstick and love using it as an everyday shade and really want to get the Kate Moss one :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Isn't it lovely, I wish they'd do more shades! xx

      Delete
  2. I love that Kate Moss shade - it's such a gorgeous collection xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I really want some more shades! thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Stila lip glosses, they're so pretty layered over lipstick :)
    Gemma xx

    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried a Soap & Glory lipstick, but I think they look so nice! The colour is lovely.
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely :) thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the way you've swatched these in little hearts! :) Love seeing which lip products people like. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the kate moss lipsticks I wear mine all the time.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some gorgeous lipsticks! Love the heart-shaped swatches :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post