Sunday 30 December 2012

Review | Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub


Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and you're all enjoying the sales! I'm online shopping as it's much less crowded and unpleasant! I've got a review for you today, and lots more to follow after getting some rather nice girly bits for Christmas :)


I bought this mid-December after seeing Zoella talking about it on YouTube, and have been using it SO much over the last few weeks! It smells amazing, not the usual sort of Soap and Glory smell, kind of citrus-y and sweet.





















































Soap and Glory say

'Soap & Glory™ Sugar Crush™ Body Scrub is a Smashed Brown Sugar Body Scrub with a fruity lime fragrance that blends sweet lime oil and almond oil with macadamia grains and glycerin from smashed brown sugar.
IT’S SUGAR, BABY: Use your Soap & Glory ™ Sugar Crush™ in the shower once, twice, or three times weekly, depending on the level of scaliness you struggle with. (Four times-even if you’ve ever been labelled ‘old lizard legs’.)'


  I say 

(Lizard legs, hehe) This is such a lovely scrub, the smell is the main thing I love about it but the consistency is also really nice, quite thick and with big sugary granules which exfoliate the skin really well. It's gentle and doesn't cause any soreness like some I've used, and a little goes a long way so £8 for 300ml is quite good value. It actually makes a difference to my skin, it feels smoother and moisturized when I get out of the shower and before I've even put moisturizer on! It's really lovely and I'd definitely recommend it, especially at this time of year when your legs have been hiding away under tights and trousers for months, and they are expected to look amazing with your New Years dress! (Note to self, buy some fake tan!)

That's all for today!

Have you used any of the Soap and Glory scrubs? What did you think?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x





10 comments :

  1. I've just used up Flake Away and got this one next, I love the smell and I can't wait to try it out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this stuff!! And the Sugar Crush body wash, I would really recommend if you love really love the smell of the scrub!
    Great review :)

    http://sparrow-mint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'll have to look for that! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  3. I bought the body wash after seeing it on Zoella'a youtube as well! Its really lovely, I love the smell so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely, really different from the other soap and glory stuff too! xx

      Delete
  4. I love Soap and Glory - definitely one of my favourite brands, and am fully stocked up now after Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love getting their stuff for christmas! xx

      Delete
  5. Great review, I got this in the Soap & Glory Christmas box... I love Breakfast scrub so was gutted when it wasn't in there! :( Though i am now exciting to try this now!
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh this looks so nice!!!! i love a good scrub that actually feels somewhat moisturizing its like the best thing!!!!

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post