Saturday 26 April 2014

Orangeasm

Cheeky, bet you clicked on this because you thought I'd made a spelling mistake! No I checked the spelling, this is the new scent from Soap and Glory and as usual it's amazing.
It's got fresh green mandarin, sicilian lemon and fresh orange peel oils in the formula which I'm guessing is what makes it smell so great. Just like all of the other Soap and Glory products it is really rich and moisturising and I don't know about you but I love shower gel in a pump bottle.
The greedy shopping monster inside me is telling me I need to go out and buy the Orangeasm body butter but I still have countless moisturisers from christmas to use up! We'll see...


Have you had a whiff of this in your local boots yet?
Who's tried it and what did you think?

Georgia x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post