Monday 25 February 2013

Lush, Clinique, Boots, Motel and Primark haul!





Hello!! How are you?
I've been naughty and spent money I shouldn't have been spending! oops, but the plus side is, I bought some lovely bits and I get to show them to you allllll...

































Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer
I think this is my fourth tube, this stuff is amazing.




































The Comforter Bubble Bar
This is my all time favourite thing from Lush! It smells amazing, it's like blackcurrant and sugar and all sweet things AND it lasts five baths!

Veganese Conditioner
I needed a new conditioner and I thought I'd give a Lush one a go because I don't think I've been disappointed by a product yet! I just got the 100g bottle to test it out before I commit to a big one, so I'll let you know how it goes!


9 to 5 cleansing lotion
I am trying to edge away from my Liz Earle cleanse and polish slowly but surely, I'm not as big of a fan as everyone else tends to be! It's lovely but if I forget to use it for one day my skin goes mad... I think it's got a terrible addiction. Not ideal and rather pricey, so I bought this gentle cleansing lotion from Lush to try instead.

Mask of Magnaminty
Like I said my skin needs to seriously CALM DOWN, so I'm trying everything going! My sister uses this and loves it.
























Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
I haven't actually ran out of my other tube of this yet but I saw it for £7 in The Cosmetics Company in Gunwharf and thought I'd stock up while it's cheap!


Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paint
I've seen lots of people talking about this and thought I'd see what all the fuss was about! Isn't it a lovely lilac :)






































Motel Catalina Off Shoulder Dress
I ordered this a few weeks ago and wore it out on Valentines day, it's such a lovely colour and really comfortable! 


Primark Super Skinny Jeans
These are amazing, my cheaper double of my Topshop Leigh jeans! More about this here...

That's all for my irresponsible spending!

Have you bought anything nice recently?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia xx

P.s. Like my brand spanking new facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!
P.p.s. Enter my Monday I'm in Love Giveaway here!!



26 comments :

  1. Your dress is really nice :) I really need to try the clinique bottom lash mascara but I've heard kind of mixed reviews!

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally :) I've heard mixed things too but I'd definitely recommend it, here's my review if you're interested :) http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/review-clinique-bottom-lash-mascara.html xx

      Delete
  2. You have got some gorgeous buys.. that dress is so beautiful on you :) xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have heard nothing but good reviews about this conceler so i am going to have to invest. and i would love to know how this cleanser works for you. i am the same i currently use liz earle which i find a god send but it is just far too expensive! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's such an amazing concealer and really cheap too! I love it so far but I'll do a full review of it soon :) Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love 9to5 it is really lovely, ive just finished a massive bottle of it and now have Starcraft from Lush, but from the Retro section xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I love it so far! Ohh might have to try that one too :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love all the Lush buys you got! The comforter is one of my favourites and I love all the face masks I've tried from them.

    I really need to get some of those gelly polishes too, the colours are so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh isn't the comforter the best smell ever! I wish there was a perfume version so I could smell like it all the time haha yess the colours of the gelly polishes are so nice, and they are really shiny but I found that it chips really quickly too!
      Thanks for commenting Catherine :) xx

      Delete
  6. The Lush comforter bubble bar is one of my favourites too! and I've been wanting to try the Clinique bottom lash mascara.. do you live in portsmouth?! I assume so unless somewhere else has a place called Gunwharf.. I do too so it's great to know I can pick it up somewhere cheaper here!

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I go to uni here! Whereabouts do you live? Gunwharfs great for bargains! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  7. Looks like you got some great buys! I think my favourite is the dress! It looks so lovely :)

    http://m-o-l-l-i.blogspot.co.uk/

    Molli
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to seeing the lush cleanser and conditioner reviews :D.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'll have them coming up for you soon :) xx

      Delete
  9. 9 to 5 is SO amazing! Need to restock to the max xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, I'm really enjoying it so far :) xx

      Delete
  10. The motel dress looks lovely on you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that concealer too, who doesn't? Your Motel dress is loveeeely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great stuff, love the dress!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! So I'm keen on getting that motel dress(so gorgeous on you), but I've heard that their sizes run small. What size did you purchase, if you don't mind me asking. Seems like we're around the same size. Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! I got a small and it is a bit tighter fitting than I expected but still comfortable :) xx

      Delete
  14. I love your hauls and blog in general thanks :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post