Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Totally 90's!

I've developed a bit of an obsession... I've recently been to a 90's weekend at Butlins for my friend Nadine's 21st birthday and danced the night away to Sclub 3 (!), and I've been glued to watching My Mad Fat Diary on E4 and LOVING all the 90's music and fashion! And it seems I'm not the only one, Wildfox have created a collection entirely inspired by Clueless! It's amazing, go and check it out if you haven't already. Below are my four favourite pieces from the collection...

I've also discovered that I was quite a fashion forward child ;) Below are some really old photos (don't laugh!) of me in the 90's sporting some trends from spring/summer! (Please excuse the dodgy fringe!)





Collar and sunglasses: ASOS, Pinafore and dress: Topshop

So that's all, hope you enjoyed the embarrassing pictures!

What's your favourite 90's trend?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x



p.s. Like my new facebook page for updates on my blog, giveaways and competitions, discount codes and loads more!



Share this post