Friday 22 February 2013

Topshop Leigh Jean dupes!














Hello! How are you?
Just a quick one to alert you to a mega bargain, incase you didn't know..
I have been buying Topshop Leigh Jeans for years because they are the comfiest things known to man but at £40 they aren't the cheapest. And every pair I've had has ended up worn and rather holey, so not even really good quality for the price!
I was in Primark the other day and spotted these Super Skinny jeans going for all of £11! They are exactly the same cut, they are made of that lovely thin material like the leigh ones and Primark have most of the same colour range as Topshop!
Now these are probably similar quality and will probably wear and tear just the same as the leigh ones, but I'd much rather spend £11 on jeans that will only last about a year (yeah I wear them A LOT) than £40!


Do you love these kind of jeans as much as I do?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

P.s. Like my brand spanking new Facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!


12 comments :

  1. The only jeans I own are from Primark, you just can't go wrong for the price! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! I went out shopping for some Topshop Leigh jeans and they didn't have any in my size. So I went to Primark and these are just as nice, just a lot cheaper! So I managed to get 2 pairs instead of just the 1 haha :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess such a barg! which colours did you get? xx

      Delete
  3. I have the Primark version! However I have noticed the jeans have really lost their shape and don't seem to fit me very well, they've gone baggy in all the wrong places!xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noo! Well I guess there's always a risk of that with primark, although my topshop ones didn't last well either, they went all baggy and faded! Maybe it's the kind of material they both use. Thanks for commenting Jo :) xx

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with my Leighs, and so definitely might try these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Leighs but can never afford the new designs, I'll definately be buying a few pairs of these! Thank you!! xo
    http://m-o-l-l-i.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo! Let me know if you like them Molly! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  6. Thanks will have to pick a pair of this up next time i'm at primark :).

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post