Friday, 22 February 2013

Topshop Leigh Jean dupes!














Hello! How are you?
Just a quick one to alert you to a mega bargain, incase you didn't know..
I have been buying Topshop Leigh Jeans for years because they are the comfiest things known to man but at £40 they aren't the cheapest. And every pair I've had has ended up worn and rather holey, so not even really good quality for the price!
I was in Primark the other day and spotted these Super Skinny jeans going for all of £11! They are exactly the same cut, they are made of that lovely thin material like the leigh ones and Primark have most of the same colour range as Topshop!
Now these are probably similar quality and will probably wear and tear just the same as the leigh ones, but I'd much rather spend £11 on jeans that will only last about a year (yeah I wear them A LOT) than £40!


Do you love these kind of jeans as much as I do?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

P.s. Like my brand spanking new Facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!


Share this post