Tuesday, 24 July 2012

London, birthdays and shopping!

Hellooo!

Warning! This is going to be a very picture heavy post!

I've been a very busy bee organising my boyfriend's 21st birthday and it all came to a head this weekend! Our friends and I surprised him with a night out in London on Saturday, then I was left to deal with his mega hangover Sunday! I had to go to work Monday but today has been his actual birthday so we had a trip to Bicester village we also popped into high Wycombe on the way home for some more shopping and a meal at zizi :) Topped off by my mum taking us out for a drink at a pub near our house and bumping into the Korean Olympic table tennis team!

All in all it was amazing!

So I'll leave you with some pictures, including a mini haul from shopping today with some products I can't wait to get reviewing! (psst Lush makeup!! Eee!)

Thanks for reading :)

Georgia x



















Share this post