Friday 8 June 2012

Triangle nails...





Wasn't sure what to call this style, not really triangles but I can't think of any other way to accurately describe them...
Hmmm... Anyway here is an easy peasy way of making short nails appear longer and also a tad pointier, at least I think so! You can use any colour combo you like, I may add some glitter next time, or when the sun decides to show I may use pastels!








So for this I began with this little gem, as my nails have been a bit weak lately...


Then I painted them with two coats of Barry M Dusky Mauve...


Then I used a white nail art pen to draw lines from the corner of each nail into a point near the tip...



I finished it off with a clear top coat and that was that, triangle-y mauve-y pointy looking nails :)


Hope you like! Has anyone got any other (easy to do with a rather shaky hand...) nail art ideas can I try?
Have a good weekend!

Georgia 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post