Monday 11 June 2012

The wonderful world of EBAY

Helllooo!
Hope you have had a lovely Monday!
This is a quick post about my attempts to be thrifty...

So when I was packing up my big attic room at uni, I was sat on top of a mountain of clothes, handbags and shoes (and I think my boyfriend was probably in there somewhere too) thinking, how on earth is this all going to go back in to my box room at home!!?

I used to have so much space at home to organise all my bits and bobs neatly, but then I came home from uni one day and my little sister had moved all her stuff in to my room and I was banished to the box.

Anyway I'm over it (not) and I have worked out lots of ways to save space, I have my baskets full of makeup, boxes in my drawers to section everything off neatly, and a lot shoved under my bed.

So, my massive room at uni was amazing to spread out in! And for someone who lives on a student budget I seem to have accumulated a lot of clothes over the last year... who needs food ayy?

Anyway, back to the point of this post, I have sorted out all of the things I don't use anymore (some brand new!!) and put them on Ebay!

Here is my Profile, please go take a look and recommend me to your pals!

I'm new to this Ebay malarki, so if anyone has any selling tips, do tell!

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post