Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Autumn collective Haul...

So.... I've spent all my money!
I really should not be trusted with a student loan, or any type of loan or credit card because I have no self control whatsoever. It actually makes me feel quite ill to think of how much money I have spent on Autumn/Winter wear this year (yet no coat... what am I doing?) but hey ho can't take it back now! (I probs could but I'm not going to.)

So I thought I'd do a little post on all the things I have bought recently because I love reading these sorts of blog posts and having a nose at what people buy! By the way..these things have been bought over a few months, I haven't just gone crazy all in one day, thought I wouldn't put it past myself...)




Superdry Tshirt | Primark Peplum top | Lacy Peplum top


H&M Rose print skirt | Topshop Bralet | Boots



*This was actually a present from my boyfriend Craig, he has such good taste!








Hope you enjoyed having a nose through my purchases, I linked everything I could find in case you have been enticed by anything! I'll be doing reviews of the beauty bits and bobs once I've had a chance to play with them :)

Thanks for reading!

Georgia

P.S. Did you see Georgia Loves's Guest-ober post yesterday? Click here if you haven't! Look out for an exciting post from Vanessa Eves next Monday!

P.P.S. Check out the Guest post I did on Vanessa's blog on my Top 5 Lush Products!






Share this post