Tuesday 16 October 2012

Autumn collective Haul...

So.... I've spent all my money!
I really should not be trusted with a student loan, or any type of loan or credit card because I have no self control whatsoever. It actually makes me feel quite ill to think of how much money I have spent on Autumn/Winter wear this year (yet no coat... what am I doing?) but hey ho can't take it back now! (I probs could but I'm not going to.)

So I thought I'd do a little post on all the things I have bought recently because I love reading these sorts of blog posts and having a nose at what people buy! By the way..these things have been bought over a few months, I haven't just gone crazy all in one day, thought I wouldn't put it past myself...)




Superdry Tshirt | Primark Peplum top | Lacy Peplum top


H&M Rose print skirt | Topshop Bralet | Boots



*This was actually a present from my boyfriend Craig, he has such good taste!








Hope you enjoyed having a nose through my purchases, I linked everything I could find in case you have been enticed by anything! I'll be doing reviews of the beauty bits and bobs once I've had a chance to play with them :)

Thanks for reading!

Georgia

P.S. Did you see Georgia Loves's Guest-ober post yesterday? Click here if you haven't! Look out for an exciting post from Vanessa Eves next Monday!

P.P.S. Check out the Guest post I did on Vanessa's blog on my Top 5 Lush Products!






17 comments :

  1. I love that bones t-shirt! :)
    ablogabyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MK watch :) it's a beaut.
    Could you do a review of the shampoo bar please? I really want to try it but I have never purchased one :)

    Thanks

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I've reviewed the Seanik one here: http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/lush-seanik-shampoo-bar.html

      But will let you know when the review for this one is up :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love seeing what people have been buying recently! The skull hands top is amazing. Can we expect some reviews on some of these products? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I have no self control either! I refuse to do a haul post though because I'm too scared to gather up all my new clothes!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh well what are student loans for! (rent food and heating oops)
      xx

      Delete
  5. That skeleton top is awesome! :) I love Snow Fairy too, my boyfriend works at LUSH so I get them for free hehehe! x

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which shampoo bar is this? I have NEW! and love it!

    BTW, did you know you had captchas on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT's the Juniper one! I'm yet to try it but I loved the Seanik one! xx

      Delete
  7. lovely haul! i see a thing or two i'd love!! following ya babe

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a Michael Kors watch!? I am SO jealous, it's beautiful!

    Jo xo
    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The MK watch is beautiful :) ...lovely haul, makes me want to go shopping like right now haha!

    Maddie xx
    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey saw your post on vanessas i'm your new follower:)
    Love the products from lush and the skirt and boots
    follow back?

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post