Thursday 4 October 2012

September Faves!



In quite literally all my other favourite posts I have started it with 'oh this month has flown by hasn't it!' Well I really feel like September has dragged on! I finished my summer job right at the beginning of the month then my northern friend Heather visited which was TOTES FAB! (as she would say) After that I was waiting around impatiently to come back to uni, then the last two weeks have been non stop! I'll put some pics from freshers fortnight at the end if you're interested!
So anyway, here are a few bits and bobs I have been loving over September! :) 



I'd never tried the benefit skincare and when I saw this mini starter kit for £10 I thought I'd give it a go, I've been using it over September and loving it! Review to come :)

I am so glad I bought this, I've used it every day and night since I bought it and I think it will be in every single favourites post I ever do forever and ever! Full review here.

River island scarf

Autumn and winter are my favourite seasons, I love getting all wrapped up in coats, scarves and gloves. My lovely friend Nadine bought me this scarf for my birthday last year, isn't it amazing!

Maybelline colour sensational in coral tonic

This colour is so Autumnal and I love it! Been wearing it loads over September and I shall continue into October!

Models own nail polish in nude beige

This is my go to colour at the moment, I have been wearing it on it's own and it's also a great base for nail art, check out my instagram for nail art pictures!

Studded clutch

Last but not least my amazing bargain Primark clutch bag, I have been using this a lot over September for nights out because I can fit a lot in it, it's got a zip so I don't loose anything AND it goes with everything! Full post here.

I have recently found her blog and it is one of my new faves, she has such a unique style and is constantly posting amazing outfit posts on instagram! If you haven't already then deffo go check her blog and instagram out.


That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed my first Guest-ober post by Helen from the Love cats inc! Look out for Laura from Laura's all made up's post next Monday!

I'll leave you with some pictures from Freshers week!









My pal Emma from Such an array, go check her blog out!
While you're looking, also check out Sophie from and then wear!





12 comments :

  1. lovely post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get a whole set of benefit skincare for £10, that's amazing! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link goes to feel unique! It's only mini versions but still pretty good! xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a great Fresher's week! :) The Benefit set looks amazing. Love the skull scarf too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for the link! Freshers has been soo fun!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! So sad it was the last one! :( xxx

      Delete
  5. That nail polish is really nice! Your week looks good :D

    howilikemypancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the primark clutch bag and love it used it so much! The river island scarf is gorgeous too :)x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of the nail varnish, I'm hoping to pick up a similar colour soon :) I might have to get that lipstick too, it looks gorgeous xx

    http://hedgehogloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently bought the benefit skin care kit.couldnt believe it was only £10?! haven't used it yet though,definitely coming back to read your review!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post