Wednesday 31 October 2012

Guest-ober is over!


Hello and happy Halloween! 
I hope you have all enjoyed my guest-posts this month as much as I have!
Unfortunately it's now over but I shall have a think what other month I can put Guest in front of and definitely do this again! 
I thought I'd take the time to thanks all the lovely ladies that helped me out this month and tell you all about why I am a regular reader of all their blogs :)


Helen is a Journalism student just like me and her blog is full of her amazing OOTD's, every single time I see one of her posts, I end up wanting to buy the whole outfit! She is such a profesh blogger, with regular posts, constant Twitter updates and this has meant that her blog is successful, and more importantly, trusted by her loyal followers. So I'm sure you already have, but if you haven't go and follow her blog, you will not be disappointed!


Laura's blog is one of the first blogs I ever followed! She writes really good reviews and I love her Nail art posts. She recently did some Halloween nails which were soooo cute, and I admire anyone with a steady enough hand to do nail art! I was so glad that she chose to do her Winter Nail Polish picks on my blog as it was really exciting for me to read as well as you guys! 




She is my name twin! Georgia's is a blog I regularly read because it has the perfect mixture of Beauty and Lifestyle. She writes such good product reviews but also mixes it up with lifestyle post which is a really nice way to get to know the blogger! I loved her skincare guest post, she wrote in so much depth about each product, I really felt like I learnt a lot! 


Every time Vanessa comments on my blog, or I get an email from her it makes me smile! She always seems so happy and excitable! Her blog is the same, she is a multi-talented lady who posts about food, outfits, organisational tips and her wedding Flower business! Her blog is always exciting whatever it is she's posting about, so go and take a look!


To round off the month of Guest posting we had Clare tell us the current trends that she was loving, liking and just not getting! Her blog is exactly what it says on the tin, a bit of beauty a bit of fashion a bit of lifestyle and I really enjoy that variety! I like the way she writes and whatever the post is about, it's always interesting! So do go and check out her blog too :)

So that's all for now, thanks to all these lovely ladies! I hope you've enjoyed reading their posts this month :)

Georgia x







10 comments :

  1. Thanks for saying what you said about my blog lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! Thanks for guest posting for me! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Georgia,

    Thank you for your lovely comments about my blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs! Thanks again for guest posting :) xx

      Delete
  3. Awww so sweet!!♥

    I followed you Georgia peach!! ♥ ur blog!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog, following back :) xx

      Delete
  4. So many great blogs! I will definitely have to check them out...thanks for sharing! On another note, I adore your blog! Following xx


    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes do they are all great! Thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet Georgia, really feeling the love - your comments made me smile so much!

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    P.S - (am I really that excitable? I guess I do use alot of punctuation ((!!)) and smiley faces :-) :-) lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! ahh glad you like it, thanks again for guest posting! :):):) :P xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post