Tuesday 9 October 2012

Fearne Cotton for Boots | Eyeshadow palette

Ask anyone I know, I am Fearne Cotton's number one fan. I love her so much that when my friend bluntly stated that she is a boring radio host the other day I was personally offended. (She is not.)

So I obviously get ridiculously excited when her makeup range is back on the shelf in Boots at Christmas!

Last year I received the Made you look Made you stare eyeshadow palette for Christmas from my sister and loved it. The packaging is so pretty and all the shades are perfect for Autumn/Winter.

'Fearne uses the catwalk and fashion world as inspiration for the makeup itself, describing how she loves to create colour palettes inspired by current trends, whilst still keeping in classic shades. “I try and mix it up with colours of the actual make up to think of all the different types of girls, different skin tones and types,”'

This year Fearne has expanded her range to include bath and body products as well!

Check out the Indulgent bath collection,

 and the Bag of Treats,

and something that I will be asking santa for...


Check out the full range at Boots

Perfect Christmas presents for your friends, sisters or if there happen to be any boys reading this... girlfriends!

I have a few more bits and bobs from the Fearne collection that I will be posting about along the run up to Christmas so if you liked this then keep an eye out for more!

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

P.s. Did you see the second Guest-ober post by Laura's all made up yesterday?
Look out for a post from Georgia loves next Monday!

9 comments :

  1. These are all going into the 3 for 2, i love the vintagey packaging :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes I love boots 3 for 2 at christmas! Two as presents one for me! Haha
      I'll check it out now, thanks for commenting :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, my sister is after these for Christmas, thanks for the recommendation.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours! And I love the packaging!^^

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that bronzey gold shade is beaut! Will definitely be looking at these next time I'm in boots xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I really liked your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go over to my blog to find out what you have to do and see what questions I have tagged you in :)

    love sammy xx

    www.ramblesandjangles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love packaging great post <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fearne's range looks fab, loving the eyeshadow colours! Will definitely check it out :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How strange! I didn't even know these existed! They look great, though :)

    xo,
    Lela
    http://www.LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post